Welcome To Best DevOps Training Institute In Guntur
Nipuna Technologies is the best DevOps Training Institute in Guntur. DevOps is a software development methodology that includes Development, Testing, Integration, Deployment, and Monitoring of the software throughout its SDLC (software development life cycle). Our DevOps Course in Guntur has started DevOps classes with basic concepts & our DevOps training is designed to meet all the levels of students & working professionals’ requirements. We provide various job opportunities from the placement team for the students. DevOps is the most important skill & more popular among data scientists and engineers than Python or R. The fact that DevOps is a programming language is incredibly important and it is useful everywhere.
Learn the best online DevOps training in Guntur. Our trainers are very experienced professionals and share their practical knowledge to the students with real-time Scenarios. Our highly skilled trainers will make sure you will learn & understand all aspects of DevOps course content & they provide one-to-one care by listening and clarifying the doubts of each student.
Job Opportunities After Completing DevOps Course in Guntur
DevOps career is one of the developing fields in the IT industry. The increased deployment of DevOps technology in the IT industry is because of rising demand for the faster, smoother and timely delivery of the product or application. Before the DevOps technology, the IT industry followed the method of software development such as the Waterfall and Agile method which occupied the maximum time & also caused numerous product failures. These were some of main reasons why IT & Business began to adopt DevOps technology. Based on the reports it is predicted that the overall market size of the DevOps is expected to rise to $10 billion by the end of 2023 because of growing demand to produce the software at a faster delivery that’s way there is a dictated growth of increased DevOps professionals in the IT Sector.
DevOps Automation Engineer
DevOps Testing Professional
Why Choose Nipuna Technologies for DevOps Training in Guntur?
Nipuna Technologies DevOps training program has been designed by expert trainers for students to get the maximum in-depth knowledge with the support of our highly-skilled training team. Our DevOps Course in Guntur Training is totally placement-oriented with more prominence given to real-time exposure. Nipuna Technologies provides the best DevOps Training in Guntur and offers job-oriented, placement focused classrooms & Online DevOps classes in Guntur. We also provide A/C Class Rooms, High Configured Lab & well Experienced Trainers. We also offer students the best Training with real-time applications by the expert trainers in Guntur. The DevOps coaching program at Nipuna technologies is specially designed for both Graduates and working professionals.
Practice Labs For Real-Time Learning
Practice Labs makes it easy for you to put your learning into practice in a safe environment that you can access anytime with a compatible PC, Browser and Internet connection.
Live Project Training
We offer Live Projects and opportunity to take part in project design supported by industry partners including business and community organizations.
We will use collaborative web conferencing with screen sharing to conduct highly interactive live online teaching sessions.
Got queries? Our 24/7 support team will go extra mile so you can have easy and enjoyable experience with Nipuna Technologies on Slack which is a communication platform.
Job & Interview Assistance
Our interview assistance can help you overcome your fears and walk into your next interview with confidence and get your dream Job.
Internship After Course
Industry needs the best talent to stay afloat and thrive in today’s fast and ever-changing world, you will get a chance to do Internships and working closely that can provide a serious winwin for both Industry and students/trainees
List of all the topics which will be covered in DevOps Course
- What is DevOps?
- Why DevOps?
- Principles of DevOps History of
- DevOps SDLC models
- Understand Agile Methodology
- Prerequisites for DevOps Overview of DevOps Tools How to achieve DevOps?
- What is CICD?
Topic 1: – Networking Concepts Network Fundamental
- Communication Models and Protocols
- IP Addressing and Subnetting
Topic 2: – Introduction to Virtualization
- What is Virtualization?
- What is Hypervisor?
- Types of Server Virtualization
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Important Virtualization Products
- Create VM’s using Hypervisors
Topic 3: – Linux Administration
- Linux Networking
- System logs management
- Archiving and Copying Files
- Between Systems Package Management
- Cron Jobs Scheduling
- Configure Apache server
- Limiting Network Communication with firewall
Topic 4: – Database Concepts and Shell Scripting
- Installing Maria DB
- What is Version Control System?
- What Is Git?
- Git Installation with Different Environments
- About Commands and Operations in Git with GitHub
- Explore Advanced Git operations
- Git integration with Eclipse
- Introduction to Jenkins
- Jenkins compares with ant and other tools
- Jenkins setup in multiple environments
- Jenkins lifecycle
- Jenkins repository structure
- Real-time Jenkins settings for the project
- Jenkins structure coding and implementation with Eclipse
- Need for application and web server
- Deploy Tomcat server in different environments
- Setup, configure Tomcat, Apache, Nginx servers
- Deploy war file using Tomcat Server
- Cloud Computing + AWS Introduction
- Create a free tier AWS account
- About Overview of services, AWS Billing and account Virtual Private Cloud
- Instance creation and access using Mobax term & amp;
- putty also with RDP
- using different platforms
- Overview of VPC Subnetting
- VPC Creation with multi-tier architecture
- Inter VPC peering
- About VPN – On-premises to Cloud premise connectivity NAT
- AWS Marketplace
- Purchase, Type & Pricing
- Instance Monitoring
- AMI Creation
- Auto Scaling
- Basic Storage Introduction
- S3 Browser
- Fast Glacier
- Why need configuration management?
- Introduction to tools like ansible
- What is Ansible?
- How Ansible Works?
- Ansible setup and configuration
- Ansible Inventory Introduction
- Ansible ad-hoc commands
- Managing Ansible Configuration file
- Creating playbooks with structures and conditions
- Managing Ansible Roles
- Real-time servers management
- Ansible vault to protect ansible playbooks
- AWS Provisioning using Ansible
- What is Containerization?
- What is Docker?
- Docker setup in multiple environments
- Docker Images
- Docker file creation and deployment
- Working with Docker hub
- Docker ad-hoc commands like push, pull, etc.
- Creating Own Private Docker Registry on Linux Server
- Manage Docker Volumes
- Manage containers using Docker Compose files
- What is Container Orchestration?
- Introduction of Kubernetes
- Installing Kubernetes Cluster Manage
- Kubernetes Master and Nodes What is Pod?
- Managing pod network with Example
- Replication Controller
- Replica Set
- Deployment Volume management
- Introduction to CICD
- Introduction to Jenkins, TeamCity
- Installation and configuration of Jenkins
- Jenkins users and Roles Management
- Jobs in Jenkins
- Jenkin node setup and configuration
- Jenkins integration with GIT (SCM)
- Auto Deployment with Jenkins using git, maven, and Tomcat server
Tools & Platforms
Our training is based on latest cutting-edge infrastructure technology which makes you ready for the industry. Nipuna Technologies will present this certificate to students or employee trainees upon successful completion of the course which will encourage and add to trainee’s resume to explore a lot of opportunities beyond position.