Welcome To Best CCNA Training Institute In Guntur
Nipuna Technologies offers a Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA Course in Guntur. This course is designed to train our students in basic to advanced concepts of CCNA. Networking is an essential part of numerous IT work roles. Having the relevant knowledge and being able to pass CCNA examinations in this area will significantly increase your job prospects. CCNA is among the top technologies on the market, and a lot of small – to mid-sized companies use automated tasks in their everyday tasks.
CCNA can be an abbreviated version of Cisco Certified Network Associate. This certification is appropriate for those with a background in networking. This certification proves that the person who holds the certificate has acquired the capability to comprehend, operate configuration, troubleshoot, and manage the medium-level switch and routed networks. Begin learning with Nipuna Technologies Online and Classroom CCNA Training Course.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certifications are an entrance to associate-level networking jobs as well as IT-related careers. The training and curriculum for certification can help you establish a solid network-related knowledge base, confirming your capacity to understand how to operate, manage, configure troubleshoot moderate-level switched and routed networks
Job Opportunities After Completing CCNA Course in Guntur.
There are several job opportunities for those who are certified with proper CCNA online Courses in Guntur, as this course is a computer-aided and most popular software and in great demand in the market. Currently, all the industries are in the search of skills from certified professionals to use the certifications and to help the students have a get hired by Top industries. These industries choose certified CCNA professionals who can immediately work on projects with the necessary soft skills. If you randomly search for careers in any Job Portal, your search list will end with around many options available only in India. In foreign countries, also there are huge openings for certified professionals. Thus, the popularity of these professionals has increased the average salary that these companies offer.
Today the need and the growing demand for technology advancements, Industries would be trying to find the right candidate who has the updated data and knowledge of the latest technology. The new CCNA 200-301 certification will be sufficient to establish the concepts of networking and give you the foundation to scale up to compete with the next level of competition and raise your career in the network domain.
Network style Engineer
Why Choose Nipuna Technologies for CCNA Training in Guntur?
Nipuna Technologies is Ranked as one of the Best CCNA Courses Training Institutes in Guntur. We Provide 100% Placement Assistance for all our students at Top MNCs & Startups. Become a rendering Designer expert in 2 months, enroll now for the most CCNA advanced Program. With our training, our students are Job ready in 60 days. We offer Classroom Training, Online Training programs, Weekend Training, and Corporate Training with 8+ Years of Expert Trainers. Learn this course from your comfort and flexible timings and Get an immediate job placement. We provide 100% job assistance after successful training at our institute and internship. 3000+ students Rated Nipuna technologies as a Top CCNA Course Training Institute in Guntur.
Our CCNA Course in Guntur has been designed by expert trainers for students to get the maximum in-depth knowledge with the support of our highly-skilled training team. This CCNA Certification course in Guntur is totally placement-oriented with more prominence given to real-time exposure. We provide A/C Class Rooms, High Configured Lab & well Experienced Trainers. We also offer students the top CCNA training classes in Guntur with real-time applications by the expert trainers in Guntur. The CCNA program in Guntur at Nipuna technologies is specially designed for both Graduates and working professionals.
Practice Labs For Real-Time Learning
Practice Labs makes it easy for you to put your learning into practice in a safe environment that you can access anytime with a compatible PC, Browser and Internet connection.
Live Project Training
We offer Live Projects and opportunity to take part in project design supported by industry partners including business and community organizations.
We will use collaborative web conferencing with screen sharing to conduct highly interactive live online teaching sessions.
Got queries? Our 24/7 support team will go extra mile so you can have easy and enjoyable experience with Nipuna Technologies on Slack which is a communication platform.
Job & Interview Assistance
Our interview assistance can help you overcome your fears and walk into your next interview with confidence and get your dream Job.
Internship After Course
Industry needs the best talent to stay afloat and thrive in today’s fast and ever-changing world, you will get a chance to do Internships and working closely that can provide a serious winwin for both Industry and students/trainees
List of all the topics which will be covered in CCNA Course
- Network components – router and hub, switch bridge, etc.
- Types of Network – LAN, MAN, WAN, VPN, PAN & Content Network
- Definition of Network requirements – Network(CSMA/CD) Ethernet (CSMA/CD)
- 10/100/1000 Mbps DUPLEX (Half/Full/Auto) Connecting Media Coax.
- About 10 Base 2T – UTP/STP-CAT 1/2/3.
- About Crimping straight through or cross-wise (only specifics, not practical)
- About Fiber optics Single/Multimedia
- About 100 Base-TX/FX etc – wireless communication.
- About Ethernet cable Standard.
- About Connecting Devices
- About Repeater – Hub – Switch – Bridge – Topology – Bus/Star/Ring
- 7 Layers. Communication Between layers (Encapsulation and De-encapsulation) 7 Layers – PDU.
- Layer 2 – MAC/LLC – 802.3/802.2 (SAP/SNAP) /Ethernet II – Frames
- Broadcast/Collision domain – point of the -Hub/Switch/Router
- L4 – 3way handshake windowing – and more Connectionless
- Size of the pack: 64B (mini) from 1518B (Max)Size of the pack [64B (mini) up to 1518B (Max)
- Seven Layers: Communication among layers (Encapsulation and De-encapsulation) 7 Layers – PDU.
- About Layer 2 – MAC/LLC – 802.3/802.2 (SAP/SNAP) /Ethernet II – Frames
- Broadcast/Collision domain – point of the -Hub/Switch/Router
- L4 – 3way handshake windowing and about Connectionless
- Size of the pack: 64B (mini) up to 1518B (Max)Size of the pack [64B (mini) up to 1518B (Max)
- Each layer of the TCP/IP Compound OS OS
- Application Layer – TFTP/FTP/SMTP/TELNET/SNMP/DNS
- Transport Layer – TCP/UDP – TCP Segment Format
- 3-way handshake/windowing UDP segment Format
- Internet Layer, Configure, and verify.
- IP datagram format Format for IP datagrams Protocol No. – TCP 6 – UDP 17
- ICMP – ARP – RAP
- Introduction to IP address Class A/B/C/D/E
- Private IP address – First OCTET range etc.
- Default Subnet Mask
- Class C Subnetting & Practice no. provided
- Class B Subnetting & problems
- Class A Subnetting & problems
- Host Address Assignment
- Unicast, Multicast, and many other special IPV6 addresses.
- Configuring ipV6 Routing and Routing Protocols
- Translations between ipV4 & ipV6
- When the Router was in use – LAN with WAN connect to connect networks with different IP.
- Different interfaces for Routers AUI/S0/S1/AUX, BRI / console, and so on.
- Cables are used for different purposes and interfaces. of interfaces.
- The WAN cable, WAN interconnector – EIA/TIA 324/449/530 V.35 – X.21.
- Different CISCO series – modular/fixed – 10mbps/100 etc.
- Straight-through between DTE and DCE.
- ROM – POST – BSL – ROM-MONITOR PRG – MINIIOS
- Different interfaces for Routers AUI/S0/S1/AUX BRI, console and so on.
- About Running Configuration- DRAM
- About Startup Configuration NVRAM
- Flash MEM – IOS
- IP Routing, Static Routing & Default Routing
- Static Routing & Default Routing
- Dynamic Routing and RIP
- Limitations of the distance vector algorithm
- The features that are part of EIGRP and its activities
- Configuring EIGRP – “Auto-redistribution”
- Check and troubleshoot EIGRP
- Specifications of OSPF and the way it operates
- Configuring a single OSPF region
- Check and troubleshoot OSPF and troubleshoot
- Purpose/advantage of Access-list
- IP [-for a host for a network or subnetwork IP is a host for a network or sub-network.
- Access-list for Std IP wild card calculation
- Access list to IP addresses for Extd.
- ACL Switch port
- Steps involved in creating the access lists
- Applying the access list on the interface (inbound/outbound)
- Access-list named for IP
- Access-list for a Telnet session
- Leased line
- Communication between P and P
- HDLC and PPP protocol features
- Enabling HDLC & PPP
- PPP Link
- PPP layer and its explanation/role
- PAP/CHAPs function
- Configuring PAP/CHAP by using commands
- Define VPN technology
- Importance Of VPN
- Benefits & Role
- Impact & Components
- Packet Switched Network
- Virtual circuit – DLCI – Access-link – CRI – FECN – BECN – LMI
- Enabling Frame-relay
- Inverse ARP
- Frame-relay configuration to allow
- Mesh Network
- Star Network
- Combination of two of the above
- Switching Operation and Configuration
- Function add-learning/forward-filters the frame / loop to avoid
- The redundant path and the problems it creates
- Spanning Tree Protocol – purpose – its different state (blocking/listening/learning/forwarding)
- The modes of operation of the bridge/switch
- Port duplexing
- Hub and switch – half-duplex
- Switch and Server – full duplex
- CISCO catalyst switch, 1912 and 1924 interface information
- M/K/I modes
- Advanced and basic commands
- Configuring and enabling the MAC address table
- VLAN Configuration
- VLAN – ISL – Trunking
- Enabling Trunking
- Assigning VLAN No. Name and VLAN No.
- Configuring ports to a particular VLAN
- VTP function
- VTP domain
- VTP mode of operation
- Switching Technologies (including VTP, RSTP , PVSTP, 802.1q)
- Installing the basic switch Security (including Port Security, Access to the trunk .etc )
- Wireless LAN
- Wireless Intro & Operation
- Standards related to Wireless Media (including WI-FI Alliance ITU/FCC)
- Ad-hoc mode and infrastructure mode
- SSID, BSS, ESS
- Basic Parameters to configure the Wireless Network
- Wireless Security Feature (WEP, WPA 1 / 2 )
- Implementing Wireless Networks
- Share the Interview Questions
- Resume Preparation
- How to Crack Interview
- HR Activities & Mock interviews.
Tools & Platforms
Our training is based on latest cutting-edge infrastructure technology which makes you ready for the industry. Nipuna Technologies will present this certificate to students or employee trainees upon successful completion of the course which will encourage and add to trainee’s resume to explore a lot of opportunities beyond position.